Teacher Selling Websites

Have you thought about selling on a teacher website?  Well, here is my take on it:

I joined TeacherspayTeachers and have had some success, but I think that being charged 40% plus a $0.30 transaction fee is a little ridiculous.  The website ends up taking about 50% of my earnings!  I try to keep the price of the items I make as cheap as possible, so that all educators are able to purchase the item for a reasonable price. I in turn make almost nothing.

So, I researched and found another site.  Teachers Notebook.  On this site it is $20.00 for the year and the seller gets to keep 100% of their earnings minus the paypal fees, which are miniscule.  I think this website is a much better site to post your teacher items.  Why should a site like teacherspayteachers earn half of my earnings, when I worked very hard to make my items.  I will stay with teacherspayteachers, since any money earned is better than none, but from now on i will be trying to promote my teachers notebook store.  

Here is my link, please check it out! =) My Teachers Notebook Store

and here is the link to teacherspayteachers: Kinderkuties

I hope this post helps you decide which teaching site is best to go to sell and buy products.  I would much rather support a teacher 100% than give 50% to a website that makes millions.

Teachers Notebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme