Friday, February 28, 2014

What Does the Fox Say?

So I came up with the idea to create the best bulletin board ever!  I had to get rid of my winter bulletin boards because I'm sick of it and very ready for spring.  Since  tomorrow starts March I was inspired by Dr. Seuss. Therefore, I created a fox in socks meets what does the fox say bulletin board! 




First, I drew Fox in Socks! 


Then I had my class create foxes and thought of two rhyming words to put on the fox socks!


I also created a clothesline that is hanging pairs of rhyming socks! 


Result = the best bulletin board ever!


My kids love this craft year after year! This year I created a different bulletin board! 



Get your Fox in Socks Craftivity template HERE! Also come with rhyming worksheets for extra practice!

Don't forget to become a follower on my blog, TPT, Instagram, and like my Facebook page!

16 comments:

  1. Do you have a template for the fox craft! I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Do you have a template? mellieisme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a template for the fox craft? I would love to do that with my students! dkirkpatrick@pvschools.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too cute!! Please email template!! amytcrockett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fox in socks, if you have a template can you email it to adougherty28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you please share your cute fox craftivity pattern! bmcquinn@stanberryschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great activity for my Special Ed class. Please send me the template. cyssandra.chapman@clayton.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fox craft! Could you please share the template with me? keriann.eggertlahlum@k12.nd.us

    ReplyDelete