What Does the Fox Say?

Who knows what the fox actually says? Maybe you can ask him while making this adorable fox craftivity!  I came up with the idea to create the best bulletin board collaboration!  I had to get rid of my winter bulletin boards because  I was sick of snow and cold and very ready for spring and warm weather.   With warmer weather and spring come baby animals, which includes one of my favorite animals... the fox!  Baby foxes are the cutest ever!  

Since March is all about Reading, I mashed a bunch of idea together and came up with some pretty cool bulletin boards.




First, I drew Fox in Socks! 


Then I had my class create foxes and thought of two rhyming words to put on the fox!


I also created a clothesline that is hanging pairs of rhyming socks! 


Result = the best bulletin board ever!


My kids love this craft year after year! This year I created a different bulletin board! 



I have also been moved to 3rd grade and have adapted these foxes to practice equivalent fractions!






Get your Orange Fox Craftivity template HERE! Also come with rhyming worksheets for extra practice!

Don't forget to become a follower on my blog, TPT, Instagram, and like my Facebook page!

Comments

  1. Do you have a template for the fox craft! I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Do you have a template? mellieisme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a template for the fox craft? I would love to do that with my students! dkirkpatrick@pvschools.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too cute!! Please email template!! amytcrockett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fox in socks, if you have a template can you email it to adougherty28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you please share your cute fox craftivity pattern! bmcquinn@stanberryschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great activity for my Special Ed class. Please send me the template. cyssandra.chapman@clayton.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fox craft! Could you please share the template with me? keriann.eggertlahlum@k12.nd.us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have the template for just the fox i went to the link and there is no template of the fox. can you please send it to me at. Missmdbrock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! We are doing it next week in preparation for Read Across America in March. Do you have a template for the Fox also. I bought your bundle already, today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I tried accessing the link and it is not showing up on teachers pay teachers. Is there any way you can send it to me or resolve the issue? My email is bfattori22@gmail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme