Beach theme classroom complete

spent hours and hours setting up my beach theme classroom and I am so happy with the results. 

Take a look!

My door:


Outside bulletin board:
Get these ADORABLE beach bodies HERE

Class rules and essential questions:

Meeting area:

Behavior board:


Outside bulletin board with student work:


Job board and schedule:
Since I lack bulletin boards I used my metal closet. I used colorful duck tape as a border around fadeless paper. I used magnets on paper pockets to display the jobs.  Students faces were put on Popsicle sticks to make switching jobs easy. 
Get the schedule cards HERE


I built shelves for my lockers since I have kindergarteners and need to put 3 students in each locker. 

I used magnetic borders on the side of a filing cabinet to place a pocket chart. I will also be using this as the magnetic letter center. 

And of course I have my reading hut made of bamboo and raffia. 

I also completed 2 Pinterest ideas:

Teachers toolbox

Milk crate seat

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my classroom.
 Many of the things I used for my classroom can be found in my teachers pay teachers store: KinderKuties 

Beach Newsletter 

Beach Supply Labels 

Beach Calendar Numbers 

Beach Substitute binder

Surf Board Sight Word Card 

Beach Month Signs  
 Beach Days of the Week 
  


You can also buy the entire BUNDLE HERE!

The bundle includes:
-kids beach bodies (just add your own class)
- calendar numbers
-month cards
-day cards
-binder covers (substitute, take home, parent communication)
- surfboard sight words (editable)
- Class newsletter
- supply labels
-Beach theme signs

Just print, cut, and laminate! Enjoy!

  

Don't forget to become a follower on my blog, TPT, Instagram, and like my Facebook page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme