Kindergarten Everyday Math NO PREP Supplemental Materials | Distance Learning | Google Slides

Do you use the Everyday Math program in your classroom?  Are you happy with it?  

I personally don't mind the program but I felt I needed more to see if my students were grasping the content.  I decided to create my own activity units that helped me better differentiate the material and meet the needs of all of my students.  They require little to NO PREP time.

These activities are so versatile and they can be used as:
  • differentiation
  • homework
  • center activities
  • exit tickets
  • enrichment
  • review
  • I do, we do, you do
The possibilities are endless!  
Do yourself (AND CLASS) a favor and go check out these units!  


UNIT 1 has a FREEBIE in the Preview!  

** Also just ADDED a GOOGLE SLIDES component to UNIT 1 for Distance Learning! Let me know in the comments below if you want google slides for all of the units!


Snag yours HERE!


ARE YOU IN LOVE YET?  
If so check out the whole bundle below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme