Sweet DIY Delight: Hershey's Kiss Valentine's Day Craft

Valentine's Day is the perfect occasion to express love and creativity, and what better way to do that than with a delightful Hershey's Kiss craft? Get ready to embark on a sweet journey of crafting that combines the joy of creating with the deliciousness of Hershey's Kisses. This easy and fun project is suitable for all ages, making it an ideal activity for families, classrooms, or just a cozy evening at home.

Need a cute gift for Valentine's day? Here's a super simple craft I did with my class.  

Materials Needed:

  • Hershey's Kisses (variety of colors)
  • Construction paper or cardstock (assorted colors)
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Markers 
  • Optional: Googly eyes, stickers, ribbons, or other embellishments

First, I had my students cut out Hershey Kiss shaped card stock. 

Next, the students glued the card stock to a piece of tin foil and folded the extra tinfoil over the back. 

Then, we added googly eyes, a mouth, arms, legs, and a heart with the students name. 


Lastly, I bought heart bags from the dollar store and 2 bags of Hershey kisses. I stapled the bag on to the back of each craft on the two bottom corners and one staple at the top.  I added about 11 Hershey kisses to each bag since I have 22 students. 

That's it! A simple, cute, and inexpensive craft for Valentine's Day!  Please follow my blog and my TPT account for other cute ideas.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme