Monday, February 10, 2014

Hershey kiss Valentine Project

Need a cute gift for Valentine's day? Here's a super simple craft I did with my class.  

First, I had my students cut out Hershey Kiss shaped card stock. 

Next, the students glued the card stock to a piece of tin foil and folded the extra tinfoil over the back. 

Then, we added googly eyes, a mouth, arms, legs, and a heart with the students name. 


Lastly, I bought heart bags from the dollar store and 2 bags of Hershey kisses. I stapled the bag on to the back of each craft on the two bottom corners and one staple at the top.  I added about 11 Hershey kisses to each bag since I have 22 students. 

That's it! A simple, cute, and inexpensive craft for Valentine's Day!  Please follow my blog and my TPT account for other cute ideas.  



www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Kinderkuties

No comments:

Post a Comment