Sight Word Spinner Game

Today I introduced my class to my new TPT product and it was a HUGE success! 

 
Students practiced their sight words by play the sight word spinner game. Each student recieved a spinner sheet, a paper clip, and a graph sheet.  Students placed the paper clip around the tip of a pencil to create a spinner. The kids spun the paper clip and landed on one of the 6 sight words.  Students then read the word they spun and colored a block on the bar graph sheet for that word. The game continued until one column was filled. 


We played this game during center time and my kindergarteners did a FABULOUS job playing independently!


Snag your copy of the sight word spinner game at my TPT store: www.teacherspayteachers/store/kinderkuties



This set includes ALL 50 dolce primer and pre-primer words!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme