K- 2 Daily Calendar Math Differentiated NO PREP | SMARTNotebook | Google Slides


K-2 Differentiated Calendar Work for Morning Meeting & SMA

In my class I developed a Calendar sheet that would be completed after we have our morning meeting.  I teach kindergarten and my kinders can complete the sheet on their own after the first few weeks of working and completing it together. I have also used this in a K-2 Self Contained Classroom.

I have 3 differentiated versions of the sheet to meet the needs of all students in the classroom.  When I introduce the sheet, I use my SMART Notebook version and we all complete the sheet together.  This sets my expectations and students can see how the sheet is supposed to be completed.  I start students on the easiest sheet.  After they have mastered each sheet independently, I move them up to the sheet with the next level of difficulty.  

I have found that this works well in my classroom.  I color code the sheets so students know which color sheet they should be working on.  

This sheet aligns with Common Core goals and standards.  It is also appropriate for Kindergarten - second grade.


Includes concepts such as: days of the week, months of the year, sequencing, numbers, temperature, days in school, season, weather, etc.

In this calendar pack you will find:
-3 differentiated calendar sheets
-1 SMART Notebook file 

You can grab your copy HERE:
 K-2 Differentiated Calendar Work for Morning Meeting & SMART Notebook File

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme