New Year, New Classroom Decor Theme | Beach - Hawaiian - Surf Theme

     Getting ready to begin a new school year?  Looking for a fresh start?  Try changing up your classroom theme! A themed classroom is so much fun creating and enjoying.  One of my favorite themes is a beach theme, or Hawaiian theme classroom.  It makes me happy walking in everyday to bright colors and tropical vibes all year long, even though I live in NJ.  I also love the cohesiveness of a theme and am usually pretty proud of myself when I put it all together.  It creates a a fun environment for learning.  

    As I have transitioned from kindergarten to third grade, I have learned that less is more sometimes and just changing out borders and bulletin boards can be just as rewarding as recreating an entire classroom.  

    One of the fun items I use in my classroom for my Welcome board is these adorable beach bodies!  The kids love walking in and seeing their face on a bulletin board.  Click the picture below to check out these beauties! 😍


Below are some other goodies I have made for my beach theme classroom!  I hope you enjoy!



Do you have a theme in your classroom? Why or why not?  Comment below! 👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme