I am a PUBLISHED AUTHOR!

Hello Friends! I am a kindergarten teacher in NJ that recently published a book! Please check it out and consider purchasing it for your children or your class!

"This is an interactive story about a girl named Jacqualena. Jacqualena's father owns a pizzeria, and she shows you step by step how to make a pizza pie. The story teaches elements of time, step by step directions, and has an interactive component where children must think, count, and find. "

My book is now available on Amazon!! http://www.amazon.com/dp/1514792788
PLEASE check it out and write a REVIEW!  

I have also held four pizza making activities within my school community, using my book as a starter for the lesson.  I will be making worksheets and activities to go along with my book in the future.  


I am beyond excited about actually writing and illustrating my own book! 

Take a look at some pages inside the book:
 





SHARE SHARE SHARE the link with anyone that may be interested!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does the Fox Say?

SPACE THEME CLASSROOM

Safari / Jungle Theme